Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Last update: 07/02/2018
Previous version: 07/02/2018
By using our Services, you confirm that you accept this Agreement in full. If you do not agree with this Agreement or any part of it, you must not use our website.
Description of Services “AdController” AdController is a service that provides value from surfing on the Internet. The Extension identifies all the ads, block annoying ads and collect ad data to make ads more relevant for user.
General Terms You must be at least 18 years old to use our Services. By using our Services you represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are at least 18 years old, you are of legal age to agree to this Agreement or you have your parents’ permission to do so, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. We may in our sole discretion terminate the Agreement with any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is valid to the fullest extent that is permitted by the applicable jurisdiction.
Account a. Registration You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading. After the registration of your account we will assign you a special identifier.
You agree that you:
- won’t allow any other person to use your account to access the website;
- notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account;
- won’t use any other person's account to access the website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so;
- won’t use your account for or in connection with the impersonation of any person;
- will keep your password confidential and notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password;
- are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
b. Cancellation and suspension of account
1. We may suspend or cancel your account at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
2. You may cancel your account on our website using your account control panel on the website or by contacting our Support.
Acceptable use of Services You may:
- use our Services only for your own personal purposes;
- download, install and use the extension in a web browser in compliance to this Agreement.
You must not:
- edit or otherwise modify any material on our website;
- download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer;
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose or redistribute material from our website;
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
License to your content You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to reproduce, store and publish your content that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via our website in relation to Services.
You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions. Your content must not be illegal or unlawful and must not infringe any person's legal rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property rights We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Services and the material on our website. All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our Services and the material on our website are reserved.
Disclaimer of warranties Please note that this is a beta version of Services which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. The website, its software and all content found on Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and it is believed to contain defects. A primary purpose of this beta testing is to check software performance and the identify potential defects of Services.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or Services on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our Services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any Services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our Services and the use of our Services.
Limitation of liability To the extent that our Services and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with Services or these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
- [block computers using your IP address from accessing our website];
- [contact any or all of your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our website]; commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or suspend or delete your account.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our Services or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
Changes to this terms and conditions We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, you must stop using our website.
Severability If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Ukrainian law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ukraine.
Contact us Should you have any questions regarding this Agreement or the Service itself, you can contact us via email info@AdController.co